Co-creative leadership proposes the type of leadership required to create a working environment that results in increased collaboration, better communication, collective ownership and a focus on high quality results.
- Identify, awaken and empower the dormant leaders in their organization
- Are a voice among many when collaborating with their teams
- Inspire and foster engagement rather than compliance
- Embody and model the values they believe in both at home and at work
- Are aware and take ownership of their personal impact on the people around them
- Encourage teams to learn from their mistakes and through experimentation
What is the leadership of the leaders in your organization creating compliance or engagement? If you want to provoke a different kind of leadership this talk is for you!